There’s a lot of information on shedding weight everywhere. People go as far as taking pills and it’s worrisome because some of these pills have dangerous effects on our health. We all want quick results, nobody loves stress, so, we do everything possible to satisfy our cravings at the expense of our sound health. There’s definitely an alternative way and it’s dropping weight naturally. I read up and found some of these facts, I hope you find them useful.
HOW TO SHED WEIGHT NATURALLY
• Drink Water: not drinking enough water leads to metabolic slowdown, toxin build-up, PH imbalance and hinders normal cell functions. Make it a conscious effort to drink an adequate amount of water, you can add cucumber too.
• Consume Vegetables: eat spinach, lettuce, beetroot, broccoli, tomato, onions, herbs and spices. They will help you load up on vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre. Vitamins are high in fibre and low in calories.
• Consume Fruits: fruits are equally rich in dietary fibre. They aid weight loss and improve skin and hair health. They are so cheap and affordable guys. Cultivate the habit of eating fruits.
• Stop eating Fried food: they have zero nutritional value and they are so high in cholesterol. Avoid, fried chicken, fries and others. This is difficult, yeah?
• Never skip Breakfast
• Add Protein to your meals: eat fish, egg, nuts, legumes and other proteinous food.
• Drink Green Tea: it is loaded with antioxidants that helps scavenge the harmful free oxygen radicals.
• Eat Slowly: you consume less air when you eat slowly and it can also prevent you from overeating.
• Get good Sleep
• Eat homemade food
• Take a long walk often: this will make you sweat and burn calories.
And so on…
The aforementioned aren’t so difficult, yeah? Try this for a month and let’s see how far you go. Weigh yourself, set goals, prepare a meal plan and follow it thoroughly.